This is one of a series of 4 products that provide many unique opportunities to expand resources beyond those activities you may have been doing, Try the numerical reasoning tasks which offer practice solving mathematically based activities through the use ofrecall, reorganization, and judgment.
Some categories include:
Before After or Between
Hidden Numbers, Decoding
Numbers in Wheels
Numbers in Boxes
- Pages progress from simple to complex while providing a wide variety of visual-spatial reasoning activities. At the beginning of each type of exercise are sample pages for the 3 levels of activities within that group, They include detailed explanations of the strategies used to solve each exercise.
- Following the introductory pages are 6 worksheets for each unique activity in hierarchical levels from Level I (simplest level) to Level III (more challenging). Answers will be found at the end of all the sections.
If these activities are new or become more challenging to you while progressing through the options, consider some of these
- First review the introductory page for the level of the activity you are trying.
- If you are still unsure how to proceed, go to the answer page.
- Review the item again trying to learn how the answer was derived.