A sports concussion is a mild brain injury. Informing school educators, athletic staff, students and parents about the signs, symptoms and effects of concussion is critical for the athlete’s safety and recovery. This information packet provides concise information and tips for parents, school and athletic staff on concussion symptoms and strategies to support the student in school and at home. It is an essential component for a comprehensive concussion management program.
The Concussion Packet includes 5 tip cards titled:
- Concussion in Children - When your child has a concussion
- Sports Concussion - From the playing field to the classroom
- Concussion Recovery - In students
- Concussion Education - In the student-athlete's neighborhood
- Back to School - After a mild brain injury or concussion
|Pages||5 tip cards, 8 pages each|