This Concussion (mild brain injury) Tool Kit is specially designed for educators, school nurses, peers, and families. It is filled with tools and products to help school staff and parents identify and treat symptoms of concussion at home and in school. It includes 1 manual, 1 DVD and 50 tip cards. Ideal as an educational package for inservices and peer support in school systems with vignettes featuring students discussing the effects of their concussions on cognitive, physical, social and behavioral abilities.
Read an interview on concussion with Phil Hossler.
Concussion is the most common type of brain injury in children and adolescents. This educational tool kit on concussion is for educators, school nurses, peers, and families. Filled with practical strategies for identifying and tracking the signs of concussion at home, in school and in the community. It includes…
- Getting Ahead of Concussion: Educating the Student Athlete's Neighborhood (48 page manual)
- Concussion, An Educational DVD
- Back to School after Mild Brain Injury or Concussion - 10 tip cards
- Section 504 Plan Checklist - 10 tip cards
- Sports Concussion - 10 tip cards
- Concussion Recovery in Students - 10 tip cards
- Concussion Education: In the student-athlete's neighborhood - 10 tip cards
|Pages||Full Kit includes 1 manual, 1 DVD and 50 tip cards.|