The APT test can be used with the APT 1 and APT 2 programs.
It includes methods to screen for:
- simple sustained attention in target detection format (level 1)
- more complex sustained attention using sequential stimuli (level 2)
- selective attention with distraction of background noise (level 3)
- divided attention using visual and auditory tasks (level 4)
- alternating attention using two different tasks (level 5)
How is it used?
- evaluate attentional impairment
- document need for attention training
- determine level for attention training
What’s included in the manual?
- background and introduction
- theoretical basis for understanding attention
- description of APT Test and other measures
- guidelines for administering APT Test
- 1 set of printed tasks and scoresheets with instructions
- USB Drive with audio files with narration for tasks
- USB Drive with PDF files for easy printing of scoresheets
- 1 response clicker
If ordering 2 or more of this product, please Contact Us to get more accurate shipping charges. This product has a base shipping price and our online processing store will automatically charge the base price per kit. Thank you for your understanding!