This is a pediatric attention training program that is modeled after the Attention Process Training (APT) program developed by Sohlberg and Mateer. This new second edition features an expanded manual, updated review of research studies, and additional attention activities.
Designed for children (ages 4-10) with attentional processing problems, activities are designed to systematically increase the child’s ability to sustain, select, divide, and alternate attention using a variety of hierarchical tasks designed for this age range and cognitive levels.
The manual includes:
- studies of attention training in adults & children
- detailed administration instructions for all activities
- pre-tests for younger children or children with 21 activites
- suspected cognitive impairment
- complete text of audio CD scoresheets and worksheets
- 80 page manual
- 3 laminated houses (8½ x 14") with 28 activities
- 48 family cards- with 20 activities
- 1 Flashdrive contains all items that used to be on CDs, including: 96 activities and 5 math activities and PDF Scoresheet Files
- Extra Flashdrive that contains all items that used to be on CDs, including: 96 activities and 5 math activities and PDF Scoresheet Files for $105
- score sheet examples in the PDF Manual
- 1 eraser and 2 dry marker pens
- 3 visual distractor overlays
- 4 response clickers
Pay Attention! can be used by cognitive rehabilitation therapists, speech and language pathologists, educators, and other professionals in private practice, pediatric rehabilitation programs and schools. Research studies have demonstrated its effectiveness with children with traumatic brain injury, attention deficit hyperactivity disorders, and brain tumors. Extra Flashdrives are available separately.
- Item: PAY Full Kit $375
- Item: Extra FLASHDRIVE with PAYP AND PAYD containing PDF scoresheet files and audio files for $105
Second edition 2005